This stunning 3 bedroom home is nestled in a prime leafy suburban pocket near shops, quality schools and public transport.
This two storey classic boasts a large entertaining space with fireside lounge, separate dining
area and downstairs rumpus room, there is never a lack of space in this inviting home. Wake up to amazing peace & quiet in this elevated cul de sac location.
This property also features a large stylish timber kitchen with updated appliances & fresh white splashback tiles.
All bedrooms have full built in robes, with the master sporting a built in and separate walk in.
Other special features include:
- New floor coverings throughout
- Beautifully light and surrounded by lush landscaping
- Boasting spacious living areas with northern exposure
- Enormous main bathroom with twin vanities, separate WC
- Heating & cooling (ducted reverse cycle) + fireplace
- Master with BIR & WIR, others also with personal storage
- Downstairs rumpus or home office, 2nd WC & shower
- Drive through access to big user friendly backyard
- Scope for huge double - three car garage under main roof
- Internal access from garage, huge storage under home
- Low maintenance drought tolerant garden
- Impeccably kept with scope to personalise, Act now!
- Easy conversion to granny flat downstairs with amenities already installed
Council Rates: $460 qtr approx
Land size: 784m2 approx
Rental Appraisal: $550-$580pw