A bespoke build, with an impeccable facade & grandeur features, including the integrated wine fridge, cathedral sky lights & bio ethanol heaters. A home that is not only Eco friendly, but also showcases a warm & inviting feel. Saturated in natural lighting from entry to rear, emphasizing the flow of indoor, outdoor living & perched on 700sqm, there is an immense amount of potential for growth in the property. Located in the grand Myall Quays Estate, the home currently incorporates modern lines & contemporary features throughout, emphasizing it's balanced & flexible floorplan ultimately showcasing the unique craftsmanship.
- Features airconditioning
- Floor to ceiling glass windows & doors.
- Fans & downlighting throughout.
- 4 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom includes an Ensuite, walk in robe & private deck area.
- Main bathroom includes a separate bath, shower & toilet.
- Kitchen incorporates Caesar stone benchtops & abundance of storage.
- Integrated dishwasher, oven, wine fridge & coffee machine.
- Open plan living & dining with seamless flow to outdoor alfresco area, accompanied by the lush low maintenance garden.
- Double garage with remote entry, with space for the extra toys.
- Solar, ducted vacuum system.
Water rates : $1323.00 p/a Council rates : $1592.40 p/a Strata levies : $260.00 p/a $65 per quarter.