A truly incredible property with a panoramic vista that optimises beachside living at its finest. A scarce opportunity to capture the coastal dream, all whilst residing in this stunning 3-bedroom home.
Cleverly designed open plan living, dining & kitchen experience that captures the expansive water views of Nobby's headland through to Birubi Point from every single angle. An East facing balcony that maximises the living space through the seamless oversized bi-folding glass doors. Impeccable detailing is found throughout the property from the vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace & multiple entertaining areas. The carefully designed layout provides maximum privacy for the Master Suite which is grand in size and offers direct access to a private terrace, plus a walk-in wardrobe & Ensuite.
The property is the ultimate entertainer for intimate gatherings or larger soirees & a perfect family home where functionality meets finesse.
- Top-level open plan kitchen, dining & lounge opening onto the balcony
- Separate powder room for guests
- Kitchen equipped with stone benches, huge walk-in pantry, dishwasher & sit-up breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with Ensuite, walk-in-robe, private balcony on the top level to maximise on the water views
- Downstairs, two additional bedrooms both with walk-in-wardrobes
- Downstairs, family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Double garage with internal access
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Downlighting throughout
- Plantation shutters & glass louvre windows
- Coat cupboard upon entry
Council: $1,978.4 p.a.
Water: $753.36 p.a.
Disclaimer: The information provided by Creative Property Co. on any marketing material is for general informational and educational purposes only. All information is provided in good faith and is believed to be accurate, however, Creative Property Co. will not be held liable regarding the accuracy, validity, availability of any information expressed or implied. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. Photos have been edited for marketing purposes.