A free-standing, North facing, period home which has undergone extensive renovations, completed with timeless touches. A charming facade tucked away by green aspects for the ultimate private oasis. A staircase introduces you to the low maintenance timber deck, framing the perched, oversized tree. You are welcomed inside the home by the original leadlight doorway guiding you to the balanced floorplan, with bedrooms 1,2 & 3 situated on either side of the hallway. Enjoy welcoming streams of sunlight all year round in the kitchen & dining, through the glass window splashback & the stunning floor to ceiling sliding timber doors, flowing onto the fully fenced backyard complemented by dual side access. To finish, the home exudes character, lush detailing & privacy, yet within proximity to the hustle & bustle of Newcastle CBD, beaches & schools.
- Leadlight front door
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Carpet bedrooms
- Matte black finishes (tap wear, door handles & fittings)
- Split system Air conditioner
- Newly renovated kitchen with double sink
- Freestanding, stone island benchtop with integrated chopping board
- Integrated dishwasher & oven
- Feature stack stone wall to the rear
- Feature timber barn door, separating the kitchen & dining to the laundry.
- Separate laundry area with sink & storage
- His and her bathroom with double sink & showerhead
- Under house storage for extra tools.
- Two separate access points to the rear yard
- 2 car space
- Off-street parking
Disclaimer: The information provided by Creative Property Co. on any marketing material is for general informational and educational purposes only. All information is provided in good faith and is believed to be accurate, however, Creative Property Co. will not be held liable regarding the accuracy, validity, availability of any information expressed or implied. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. Photos have been edited for marketing purposes.