A thoughtful layout and fantastic location, come together in this family home across from the park in Shortland. This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom property has parking to spare with multiple off street spaces and a even more parking on the street. The double garage has been converted to an inspiring art studio, however can be easily converted if more parking is needed.
Take in the brilliant green outlook and fantastic established gardens from the rear deck ( x 2 ), perfect for entertaining or soaking up the sun. Two living areas and Euro style laundry add to the well utilised space and thoughtful layout this home provides. With recent off market sales occurring in Cora place, there is unmatched interest for homes of this caliber.
- Double garage, car port and further off street parking for van, caravan & boat
- Leafy outlook with low maintenance established gardens
- Three bedrooms with ducted air conditioning plus 2nd new split system
- Two living spaces and 2 outdoor entertaining areas
- Enormous corner block with dual driveway access
- Bordering on the Wetlands for those who love serenity
Land Size: 878.9m2 Approx Council Rates: $360/qtr Approx Rental Appraisal $500-$550