With all the delightful, period, flair this endearing, 1920's property has to offer, there is no question why the atmosphere of this home is so inviting. Comprising of two spacious bedrooms both with built in robes , new ceiling fans and period features, formal living, contemporary bathroom, immaculate kitchen, wide alfresco spaces and single level ease, this property truly is a simple, elegant, gem.
Perfect for those who want an easy lifestyle, the low maintenance outdoor areas and established garden beds, make for an appealing yet humble outdoor area. This combined with the decked outdoor entertaining area, add to the charm of this Wallsend classic.
Overflowing with potential, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a classic home and make it your own. This endearing 1920's property is waiting for its new owners to take a seat on the front veranda & begin the next chapter in its life!
- 3 new air conditioning units, all reverse cycle
- Within walking distance to vibrant Nelson Street cafes
- Elevated location catching breezes & sun all year
- Bus stop 50m walk from front door
- Mixture of hardwood polished flooring & carpet
- Gas outlet for heating adjacent to fireplace
- Kitchen & bathroom replaced 2015
- Repainted inside & externally throughout 2015
- New oversize carport adjoining property
- Beautiful private & sunny rear deck plus garden shed
Land Size: Approx 270m2
Rates: Approx 422/qtr
Disclaimer: The information provided by Creative Property Co. on any marketing material is for general informational and educational purposes only. All information is provided in good faith and is believed to be accurate, however, Creative Property Co. will not be held liable regarding the accuracy, validity, availability of any information expressed or implied. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. Photos have been edited for marketing purposes.